The long or the short?
I really like photography. I'm sure you could have guessed. Natural light is my jam- the pretty light that comes through the window and makes your hair glow when we're outside.
That's the good stuff.
I have one 50 mm lens and I use it every day of my life. I have a hard time hearing my husband Bryan when I'm editing- it's a zone thing. Photography is my zone. My kids are my heart. My life is so blessed and even more so if I get to meet you!
Slightly longer, but still pretty short...
I'm a NICU nurse- I started out taking care of babies that weigh two pounds- that's why I can swaddle your baby like a ninja burrito. #skills.
I fell in love with lifestyle photography- because it's a true snapshot of your life- especially as I watch my own wild children growing so fast before me! Your perfectly imperfect love is beautiful and real.
These years are hard but so darn beautiful. Capture it.
I used to have a top ten, but the new me likes it simple:
So here's the top four:
1. Beyonce can do no wrong, forever and ever.
2. Comedy heals most things.
3. I live in a 1913 farmhouse on Maryland's Eastern Shore and am a borderline homebody with my camera and coffee!
4. I am still nervous before sessions- hopefully, you won't notice.
5. My children Noah and Mylo are the best picture inspiration-except when they throw food on the floor.
I love this job-even more so if I get to meet you!