Nicole and Donny came for the Valentine's Mini Sessions and I am so glad they did!
Nicole told me that she was hoping to get some non "I Phone" pictures of her beautiful family, something that I can totally relate to even has a photographer!!
Nicole was hoping to actually be in some of the pictures as well, something that all of us Mom's know all too well. As Mommas, it's easy be the one taking the picture, and not actually be in them!! So we made sure to capture her family, and do just that!
Nicole and Donny have two kiddos: Luca (2.5) and Lilliana (11 months). Both kiddos did so amazing during their session and are seriously so photogenic!! I love the pictures of Luca loving on his little sister. But I really love the pictures of Nicole loving on her babe's. You can just see how much they love her!!
Thank you so much for coming out Nicole and Donny, can't wait to snap your family down the road.
P.s. See Nicole's words on her family below:
Read below for Nicole's words on Family.
1. Tell me what your family means to you.
-They are my reason why for everything
2. How did you and your significant other meet? When did your kiddos come into the picture.
- We met when we first got stationed together in Maryland
3. Share what this stage of life, this snap shot of time is all about?
-Daughter is getting ready to turn one and her and my son are really growing in their sibling bond and our life as a family continues to bloom and morph and the love continues to expand.
4. Why did you choose to take family pictures now?
- We don’t have many photos of all of us together- want to capture as many moments as we can, especially while they’re young
5. What is your favorite thing about your family?
-The unconditional love- the glimpses of both my husband and I in both of our kids.
6. Finish this sentence.. To me, my family is: